Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the department
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of UPlaCe – The UPC
Repository, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility
of the depositor.
- Items may not be deposited until any publishers’ or funders’ embargo period has
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the administrator is informed that material held on UPlaCe – The UPC Repository
may infringe copyright, or may otherwise be unlawful, the work will be removed from
the repository and the claim investigated.