Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
a. reproduced, and displayed or performed
b. for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without
prior permission or charge
i. the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
ii. the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal
permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of UPlaCe – The UPC Repository is appreciated but not mandatory.